I’ve been focusing a lot on the high level speakers — the people doing the keynotes and general session speakers — at TLNT’s 2015 High Performance Workforce Summit being held May 6-7 in Atlanta.
There’s a good reason for that — because they are people well worth coming to hear.
Our keynote and general session speakers are pretty incredible – Jeri Buchholz, Chief Human Capital Officer at NASA; Stacey Valy Panayiotou, Vice President, Global Talent & Development, for Coca-Cola; Kevin Wilde, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer, at General Mills; Dr. Valeria Stokes, Chief Human Resources Officer & Chief Diversity Officer, American Bar Association; and great HR thinkers like Dave Ulrich and Dr. John Sullivan.
A huge lineup of great speakers
But, I would be remiss if I didn’t give you a good feel for all the other great talent management leaders you’ll also hear from at the High Performance Workforce Summit. I’m talking about people such as:
- Amber Grewal, Head of Talent Acquisition at GE Global Software;
- Chanda Guth, Director of Human Resources at Biogen;
- Belinda Hyde, Chief Human Resource Officer at Schnitzer Steel;
- Dionna Keels, Head of Global Talent Management at AGCO;
- Valerie Larson, Director of Talent Management at Lorillard;
- Tom Davenport, Director of Talent Acquisition at Towers Watson;
- Barry Asin, President of Staffing Industry Analysts;
- Carol Mahoney, Vice President of People at Zoosk;
- Colleen McManus, Chief Human Resource Officer for the State of Arizona;
- John Rhodes, Director, Human Resources, Operations Services Group, Exterran;
- Hal Halladay, Chief People Officer at Infusionsoft;
- Dan Ward, Principal and Senior Strategist, Human Capital Capabilities Center for National Security, The MITRE Corporation; and,
- China Gorman, CEO at Great Place to Work.
You can earn HRCI credits, too
Yes, we have a huge lineup of incredible talent management leaders and experts that will discuss their own personal experiences in building, growing , and maintaining a high performance workforce. And, they are just one of the many reasons WHY you need to join us in Atlanta May 6-7 High Performance Workforce Summit.
It will be two days of not just great speakers, but also great networking and discussions about building your own HPW, and we’ll be doing it in a great venue — the Omni CNN Center Hotel in downtown Atlanta — that makes for a great atmosphere that really lends itself to a conference like this.
Article Continues Below
Plus, HRCI, the HR Certification Institute, has partnered with TLNT to provide strategic recertification credits to those who attend TLNT’s High Performance Workforce Summit in Atlanta, so not only can you attend a great conference, but you can pick up strategic HRCI credits for attending the sessions, too.
Download the whitepaper, get a conference discount
And if those aren’t enough reasons to attend, here is one more: If you download our free whitepaper — 5 Ways to Drive Performance in Your Workforce — you’ll not only get great information about growing and leveraging a high performance workforce, but also a special code for $300 off TLNT’s High Performance Workforce Summit May 6-7.
Just remember: If you like TLNT and the great content we give you every day, you will LOVE the High Performance Workforce Summit as well. Please, sign up now and make sure you will be joining us in Atlanta in early May for this great event.