If you missed it last year, you’re getting another chance in 2015.
TLNT’s popular High Performance Workforce Summit will be back again on May 6-7 at the Omni CNN Center Hotel in Atlanta, with a great roster of expert Chief HR Officers, Vice Presidents and business executives.
Today we’re launching the conference website with information about the executive speakers on the agenda who will provide best practices, key trends, tools, trends how-to’s, metrics and unique perspectives on the world of talent.
The presenters and speakers are all top-drawer HR and executive leaders who will tell you how they built. manage, and leverage their own high performance workforces – the kind of speakers you rarely hear from at HR-oriented events!
You’ll hear from an all-star lineup of HR leadership
That’s what makes TLNT’s High Performance Workforce Summit so different. Not only is it about a subject that is incredibly important to you and your organization — building a High Performance Workforce — but you will hear from an all-star lineup of speakers about how they are doing it at their own high performing organizations.
- Jeri Buchholz, Chief Human Capital Officer and Assistant Administrator for Human Capital Management at NASA;
- Dave Ulrich, described by the Harvard Business Review as “one of the world’s leading human capital/HR experts,” he is also a Professor of Business Administration at the University of Michigan, and best-selling author of books such as The Why of Work: How Great Leaders Build Abundant Organizations;
- Kevin Wilde, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer at General Mills;
- Stacey Valy Panayiotou, Vice President, Global Talent & Development at The Coca-Cola Company;
- Valeria J. Stokes, EdD, Chief Human Resources Officer & Chief Diversity Officer, American Bar Association;
- Dr. John Sullivan, internationally known HR thought-leader and Professor of Business, San Francisco State University;
- Belinda Hyde, Chief Human Resource Officer at Schnitzer Steel;
- Emily Johns, Director, Talent and Performance Management, Nestle USA;
- Amber Grewal, Head of Talent Acquisition , GE Global Software;
- Colleen McManus, Chief Human Resource Officer, for the State of Arizona.
Great topics to help build your workforce
These elite speakers will be discussing critical workforce topics you really need, such as:
- How to Accelerate the Development of High Potential Employees;
- On the Leading-Edge of High Performance: Silicon Valley’s Secrets to Creating the World’s Most Productive Workforces;
- The Art of “Sticky Change;”
- Star Track, The Next Generation: Identifying and Developing the Stars In Your High Performance Organization;
- Retaining the Right Talent Yields Great Teams;
- It’s more than a survey: creating engaged employees.
Who should attend this conference?
The High Performance Workforce Summit is designed for HR and talent management leaders — Directors/VPs/CHROs – who believe that business results count, and, for those who are committed to building a High Performance Workforce.
Article Continues Below
Take a look at the High Performance Workforce Summit website and see if you don’t agree that this is remarkably unique event. And please, reserve your spot quickly while you can still save with early bird pricing.
I guarantee that it will be well worth your while to attend.
This is a second-chance if you missed last year’s High Performance Workforce Summit. Can you afford to miss out again?