You’re running out of time to sign up for TLNT’s 2015 High Performance Workforce Summit being held May 6-7 in Atlanta.
Yes, it’s only three weeks away, and if you don’t join us at the Omni CNN Center Hotel next month, you’ll miss great keynote and general session speakers such as:
Jeri Buchholz, Chief Human Capital Officer at NASA; Stacey Valy Panayiotou, Vice President, Global Talent & Development, for Coca-Cola; Kevin Wilde, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness and Chief Learning Officer, at General Mills; Dr. Valeria Stokes, Chief Human Resources Officer & Chief Diversity Officer, American Bar Association; and great HR thinkers like Dave Ulrich and Dr. John Sullivan.
You’ll also miss out on something else too — HRCI recertification credits.
Attend and earn 10.75 HRCI recertification credits
If you are trying to maintain your SPHR certification, this is a great way to get your recertification credits AND hear great HR and talent management speakers to boot. The Human Capital Research Institute has partnered with TLNT and approved 10.75 HRCI recertification credits, of which 6.75 are business credits, for attendees at next month’s High Performance Workforce Summit.
Article Continues Below
- The Importance of Risk;
- Competence + Commitment + Contribution= High Performance Workforce;
- Its More Than a Survey:
- The Art of Sticky Change;
- Fortune‘s Best Companies to Work for;
- Getting (and Keeping) the Right Talent;
- Making the Shift from Business;
- On the Leading Edge of High Performance.
Lots of other great speakers, too
Plus, there are all sorts of other great speakers and talent management leaders you’ll also hear from at the High Performance Workforce Summit. I’m talking about people such as:
- Amber Grewal, Head of Talent Acquisition at GE Global Software;
- Chanda Guth, Director of Human Resources at Biogen;
- Belinda Hyde, Chief Human Resource Officer at Schnitzer Steel;
- Dionna Keels, Head of Global Talent Management at AGCO;
- Carol Mahoney, Vice President of People at Zoosk;
- Colleen McManus, Chief Human Resource Officer for the State of Arizona; and,
- Hal Halladay, Chief People Officer at Infusionsoft;
Download the whitepaper, get a conference discount
And if those aren’t enough reasons to attend, here’s one more: If you download our free whitepaper — 5 Ways to Drive Performance in Your Workforce — you’ll not only get great information about growing and leveraging a high performance workforce, but also a special code for $300 off TLNT’s High Performance Workforce Summit May 6-7.
Just remember: If you like TLNT and the great content we give you every day, you will LOVE the High Performance Workforce Summit as well. Please, sign up now, because you are running out of time to register to join us in Atlanta in early May for this great event.