If you aren’t going to make it to Austin next week for our first Transform conference, then make sure to clear your schedule Monday and Tuesday as we will be streaming the event live on TLNT.com. There is no charge to participate virtually in Transform, just come to the site on Monday and Tuesday morning and watch the stream.
While you’ll miss out on a few of the sessions as well as the valuable networking opportunities with other HR leaders, you’ll be able to catch some of the best of what we have to offer. Check out what we’ll be streaming live on the site and learn more about how you can participate virtually.
Live stream schedule
Here are the sessions which will be carried on the stream Monday & Tuesday (all times listed are CST):
Monday, September 27, 2012
Article Continues Below
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am – Welcome Remarks from our Conference Chair Ron Thomas
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am – How to Build a Team of Rock Stars led by Jim Knight, Senior Director of Training, Hard Rock International
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – The New Consumer of Work led by Libby Sartain
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Business Success in the Worthiness Era led by Lauri Bassi
- 3:15 pm – 4:15 pm – Great HR is Simple — It’s Just Not Easy led by Mel Kleiman
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm – Social Media in the Workplace – Where is it Today, Where is it Going Tomorrow? A panel discussion led by Eric Meyer
Tuesday, September 28, 2012
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am – HR Fiddles While Organizations Burn led by Margaret Morford
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am – On New Terrain: Social Gravity and the Future of HR led by Jason Lauritsen & Joe Gerstandt
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – How Employee Engagement Can Pay Off, and Why It Often Doesn’t led by Gerry Ledford
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – The Second-Generation Workplace Wellness Program led by Fran Melmed
- 3:15 pm – 4:15 pm – HR Forecasting – Getting Ahead of the Game led by Vivian Mora
- 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm – 3 Steps to Success: How Benefits Can Help Drive Your Strategic HR Transformation led by Jennifer Benz
While you’re watching along at home, you can also follow the Twitter hashtag for the event: #TransformHR. You can follow along and see updates from attendees as well as those watching the live stream. And if you’re on Twitter, you can tweet with the hashtag to interact with others involved in the event as well.
If you have any questions about Transform or would like more information about the event or the live stream, don’t hesitate to contact Scott Baxt at email@example.com or call him at 212-671-1181 ext. 803. And if you still plan to attend, don’t forget to use or mention your subscriber discount code, TF12TLNT, when you register to save an additional $250 off the registration fee.